Please find below the invitation to the upcoming ACCUR webinar: FIU Curacao regarding the goAML portal on Thursday 15 April at 10 AM. Following the feedback we received from our members regarding the goAML portal we have invited the FIU to speak at the upcoming webinar. To RSVP kindly click here. The Zoom details will be shared with the RSVP list. For ACCUR members the webinar will be free of charge. For non-members a fee of 75 ANG applies. In May a webinar regarding Suspicious Activity Reporting will take place. For non-members a package of two ACCUR webinars for a total price of 125 ANG is available until 30 April. Please find the payment details at the bottom of this email.
Based on the feedback we have received from you and in agreement with the FIU the following topics will be covered in the upcoming webinar of 15 April.
- Recap traject goAML until now, how to register, add a user, how to report, message board
- Frequently Made Mistakes in goAML as seen until now in reports
- Frequently Asked Questions until now
- Rejection, confirmation letter. How can I correct a report that has been rejected by the FIU?
- How to handle art 12 LvMOT requests of the FIU in goAML?
- How does registering the same reporting officer for different reporting entities work? “Batch reporting”.
- What is the status of a report from when it is ‘submitted’ and the actual ‘acceptance’ by the FIU?
- Is the reporting organization in compliance from the moment of submission or when the report has been accepted by the FIU?